Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday 20th February 2008

Managed to get out of the rest of Crocs by setting some buy orders well below the open. Actually got Crocs trade positive (impulsiveness got me into a mess and again discipline got me out) but kept holding 400 shares at 28.16. Will try to sell in the next couple of days. Started opening a position in LEH today. I'm short 550 @ $54.97 at the end of the day. Will fade in again tomorrow morning on any rise, but I doubt we'll see any. I don't know why I don't just scalp. I guess it takes too much "watching" and "acting" all day. I'm quite bored with it, even though I do well at it. Today was much more relaxing for me, I guess.

The fed report looked AWFUL. If tomorrow goes higher, expect a rally to 12900+ on the DOW, but I'm definitely expecting a head fake and a big down day tomorrow. We shall see.

Holding Long 350 Crox @ $28.16
Holding Short 550 LEH @ $54.97

$-360

No comments: