Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday 8th February 2008

I'm done! It's early but I have work to do and I broke almost every rule I wrote about last night. Today is not a day I should be playing around. I think I had a drawdown of $600 at one stage. I'm out!

I actually went back in and scalped some AAPL to the upside after I wrote this and then proceeded to almost get destroyed by 2 reversal trades on ICE. Then went back and messed around some more... and some more... and some more... NOW I'M OUT!!!

It was my best week ever, quite amazing considering it wasn't mistake free. I got lucky a number of times. $3290 for a week isn't bad... makes up for some of January...

+$380

1 comment:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Paige,

Hey, I'd love for you to join the VO. However, it looks like in the past you didn't update the blog daily. Are you updating daily now? My whole idea with the VO is to let people report their P&L and then share how their trading went so other people can see what's working and what's not depending on the market.

You can email me directly (on my blog) if you want to talk more about this.

Thanks for your interest,

-DT