Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday 21st February 2008

CRUSHED! I got out of the LEH trade too early (for only a small gain) and left the CROX trade open. Then tried to SHORT RIMM, got blown away, then tried to reverse the trade to get blown away again. It was a perfect scalp trade in both directions, problem was I was in the exact opposite as I should have/would have been if I was scalping with discipline. I'm a loser.

I also got out of the AAPL and NYX options... actually just before they tanked more, so i did the right thing for now.

I definitely won't be trading till Tuesday now. I need to re-group. The weekend!?

$-1500

STILL holding 350 CROX @ 28.16... wtf!?

People ask me my strategy. The chart below shows you a perfect play as far as I'm concerned. Unfortunately, I did the complete opposite of what I should have done. Swap the Blues with the Reds and it's perfect.


Chart of the Day

3 comments:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Sorry, that's rough.

Always a good idea to regroup after a loss to avoid any kind of carry-over into the next session.

Not that I do that...

-DT

John said...

Oof! Might be a good time to lighten the load until you wiggle out of this small slump. Hope to see you back on the saddle soon (no pun intended with the horse thing..or maybe it was intended). :)

Anything-Goes said...

was looking at your previous charts and they are basically filled with trades.. i can't blame u cuz ur young and impatient.. but rmr slow and easy wins the race.