Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rebuttal

Apparently, upset at his lack of trading skills, Michael (from Retardtrader.com) has decided to attack me, based on the fact I couldn't be a woman. Hmmm... makes sense to all the male chauvanists out there I guess.

My boyfriend Andy used to have a blog called Parrafund... actually I just overwrote his one with mine (thinking I would get more hits that way, but once the link changed, the old one didn't transfer). He lived down in Florida and has travelled alot for work. He sucked at trading... but was good at teaching... you know what they say, those who can't do it, teach.

I'm not actually a vet yet, but I am going to school for vet science (and Paige isn't my real name so don't bother trying to find me. Obviously, especially by what Mike has presented, you'd have to be crazy to use your real identity on the internet. Andy is also not Andy's name.)

The holy grail??? Are you kidding? That was the most sarcastic thing I've ever written... and anyone with half a brain worked that out. What i was saying was that NO mechanical system can be written, it's all about reading the tape and being disciplined (see post on new rules). Does one have to say everything explicitly?

Lastly, as I've said previously in my blog, I use my boyfriend's money to trade, hell I even use his account!! What, is that securities fraud? Probably... lol

Paige and Andy in Vail


Go Gators! (chomp)


Me Riding

Please read the attack in the link below - it's quite funny and well done actually... this guy really needs to find a job with a bounty hunter or something.

http://retardtrader.com/2008/03/11/the-disturbing-truth-about-equinetrader/

3 comments:

Masterjaz Out said...

Personally, I think it is a complement the retard went after you. Maybe even a little jealousy... He must be having a helluva time in the market to devote such time and dedication to unraveling your true identity. Just think if we spent the same due diligence with our trading. Great photos and kudos on the reply.

Hail the Holy Grail. Just don't let the boy escape with all your hard earned profits. I think you need a contract, something about putting up a ball vs your profits...

Masterjaz

EquineTrader said...

Yeah, when I lose his money, he's the one who needs a contract, lol.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

oh ya , sometimes the "Drama Queens" (retardo ) don't have any other low life but to pick on the better blogspots .Forget about them. It allways takes one wanker to spoil a good thing . keep on with the trading video clips and real profit /losses .