Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday 16th November 2007

Today could have been disasterous. I made probably every mistake I could have made in one day. Only took one position, but it was huge (mistake), LONG in AAPL (mistake, considering AAPL might be looking at the low 150's in the coming week or two), in the pre-market (mistake). I HELD onto the position (mistake) even as it was dying... I was so fortunate that the reversal came before lunch. I dropped half the position with miminal damage and sold the rest on the close. There' no way I could risk holding it at its high on a Friday afternoon... the $VIX is still sky high, we will wait till it drops to do any holding. Overall, with all those mistakes, I had one of the luckiest days ever... I'm still pissed at myself.

The Weekend!!

-$360

No comments: